The Second largest city in California is calling you! “Come experience my blend of American and Mexican Cultures”.. San Diego says. This fact is one of the many reasons cityHUNT loves hunting in San Diego.
How a Scavenger Hunt Adventure Works:
It is time to explore San Diego in a whole new way. Learn More!
Why Hunt San Diego?
What Makes San Diego a good Hunting Ground?
- There are many world class attractions such as the San Diego Zoo, San Diego Zoo Park, SeaWorld San Diego and LEGOLAND to mention only a few
- There are also at least 15 museums, about 6,400 restaurants, 92 golf courses and a host multicultural festivals and celebrations
- San Diego also enjoys beautiful weather throughout the year with an average daily temperature of 70.5 degrees!
- The diversity of different people you encounter while in the city
- Renowned for its idyllic climate and is a major tourist destination
Fun Facts About San Diego:
- San Diego is the birthplace of California. The first European exploration of the West Coast was by Juan Rodriguez Cabrillo, who landed in San Diego on September 28, 1542
- The Birch Aquarium at Scripps in La Jolla is the largest oceanographic museum in the country
- The Hotel Del Coronado has hosted ten United States presidents, including the first state dinner held outside the White House in 1970