“Today is a great day for a cityHUNT!”
– San Diego
Experience one of our amazing cityHUNT Adventures in California’s sunshine-laden, second-largest city!
How a Scavenger Hunt Adventure Works:It is time to explore San Diego in a whole new way. Learn More!
Why Hunt San Diego?
With 17 miles of coastline and 4,600 acres around Mission Bay Park, San Diego offers a wide variety of beaches and amenities. San Diego has attracted the hottest chefs who now call this city home. From a ten-course culinary adventures to a day at the ballpark, San Diego has all you need for a day of fun.
What Makes San Diego a good Hunting Ground?
- There are many world class attractions such as the San Diego Zoo, San Diego Zoo Park, SeaWorld San Diego and LEGOLAND to mention only a few
- There are also at least 15 museums, about 6,400 restaurants, 92 golf courses and a host multicultural festivals and celebrations
- San Diego also enjoys beautiful weather throughout the year with an average daily temperature of 70.5 degrees!
- The diversity of different people you encounter while in the city
- Renowned for its idyllic climate and is a major tourist destination
Fun Facts About San Diego:
- San Diego is the birthplace of California. The first European exploration of the West Coast was by Juan Rodriguez Cabrillo, who landed in San Diego on September 28, 1542
- The Birch Aquarium at Scripps in La Jolla is the largest oceanographic museum in the country
- The Hotel Del Coronado has hosted ten United States presidents, including the first state dinner held outside the White House in 1970