|NYC is one of our favorite hunting grounds; Maybe we are partial because we were founded in NYC…but still, it’s one rockin’ city! Come experience all the Big Apple has to offer!||Let’s Get Started|
Select A NEIGHBORHOOD BELOW TO EXPLORE THE DETAILS OF OUR ADVENTURES:
If you do not see the neighborhood you are looking for don’t fear! We can create it, just let us know you want an alternative location.
How a Scavenger Hunt Adventure Works:
Whether you are based in NYC or just visiting, we will help you experience the city in a whole new way.
Come experience the ambiance of New York City with us:
- Discover hidden crevices in the greenest area of New York City, Central Park
- See the beautiful zodiac on the ceiling of Grand Central Terminal
- Explore the unique business hubs of finance, art, fashion and esearch, all within the same confines
- Hunt your way through “The Crossroads of the World” with 300,000 daily visitors
- Enjoy the view from the ariel greenway called the High Line located in Chelsea
What makes NYC an Exceptional Hunting Ground?
- The diversity of the people you get to interact with
- It’s a city that never sleeps, so there is always going to be an opportunity to hunt
- The sights and sounds of the city, from amazing skyscrapers, to the lights of time square; NYC is visually stunning
Our Experience in the city:
We have been exploring New York City through scavenger hunts for 14 years, and we still have yet to uncover all the mysteries this grand city holds
A few Awesome Clients who are now in the cityHUNTers club!
- American Express
- AXA Equitable
- BNY Mellon Assest Management
- Victoria’s Secret
Fun Facts about NYC:
- Did you know that it is located on one of the worlds largest natural harbors?
- Staten Island is home to an infirmary build in the 1900′s that was referred to as a “castle” because that is what the architecture looked like
- Less than 50% of the population of NYC is Caucasian, making it one heck of a melting pot of cultures
Let’s Get Hunting!
Scavenger Hunt NYC | Scavenger Hunts New York