cityHUNT’s Chicago team building programs are as unique as the architecture of Chicago. Experience the unexpected, as you explore the “Windy City” and all of the culture it has to offer. ( Deep-dish pizza, or Chicago Blues anyone?)
How a Scavenger Hunt Adventure Works:
You’ve never experienced a city (for the first time, or multiple times) like you will on a cityHUNT scavenger Hunt Adventure.
Why Hunt Chicago?
- Rich history
- Amazing Architecture- did you know all the streets and buildings had to be raised at one point?
- Southern hospitality with a big city vibe
What Makes Chicago an Awesome Hunting Ground:
- Chicago offers locals and guests about 40 museums, more than 150 theaters and over 6,000 restaurants
- Chicago is home to one of only three major free zoos in the United States – the Lincoln Park Zoo
- The Chicago Cultural Center is the first free municipal cultural center in the U.S. and home to the world’s largest stained glass Tiffany dome
Fun Facts about Chicago:
- Harold Washington Library Center is the world’s largest public library with a collection of more than 2 million books
- The metropolitan Chicago area is home to over 30 Fortune 500 companies!
- Four states are visible from the Willis Tower (aka Sears Tower) Skydeck (Indiana, Illinois, Michigan & Wisconsin)