- Most hunts last anywhere from one and a half hours to three hours followed up by an optional hour long multi-media/awards show. So on average adventures last 1.5 hours to 3 hours in total duration.
We have also customized experiences as short as 1 hour and as long as 48 hours, so please let us know what your ideal timing is
All of our events are guaranteed fun or they are free. We can make this guarantee because every event is customized around each individual client. We find out what fun means to you and integrate that into the hunt along with your goals.
- cityHUNT can host events 24 hours a day 7 days a week, depending on availability. Most corporate team building events take place weekdays either during or after work.
Our schedule tends to fill up quickly so we recommend contacting us as far in advance as possible to insure you get the date, time, and location you desire. Since all events are customized we prefer a minimum of two weeks lead time for planning purposes.
- It just gets more fun. We have been doing these events for over ten years and 99% of the groups work through the rain (we tell all participants to wear weather appropriate clothing).
It also helps that most of our events are in urban areas with plenty of covering and locations to duck in and out of. But if you don’t want to deal with the elements you can always choose from one of our many indoor options, we can even sit up an indoor contingency plan if need be.
- cityHUNT has offices in New York City, Washington DC and Philadelphia and we also have teams and programs available all over the US and even internationally including; Chicago, San Francisco, Houston, London, China etc…
Please feel free to contact us about a specific destination, since everything we do is custom built we can usually accommodate most requests.
In terms of starting locations and ending locations it is really up to you, this could include; your offices, hotels, conference centers, resorts, restaurants etc..
- Scavenger hunts are for companies and organizations that want to have a lot of fun while team building. So if you don’t like fun, don’t care about team building, and/or don’t want to build deeper relationships you SHOULD NOT hire cityHUNT.
The way we accomplish this fun team building is by breaking your group up in to teams and sending them on a multi-faceted scavenger hunt (featuring clues, challenges & picture tasks) through a specific area (i.e. neighborhoods, museums, zoos and parks).