Los Angeles, the city of blinding lights, has captivated many. Yet, as in all places, when you live there, it is easy to take the amazing atmosphere and culture for granted. There are many things to see in the city, as well as endless ways to enjoy them. Of course, a Los Angeles Scavenger Hunt is our favorite way to see the city. Check out our overview of places to be sure not to miss when you are in LA. We suggest you pick area a day to visit, that way you can soak in as much of it as you can during your experience!
Thing You Don’t Want to Miss During a Los Angeles Scavenger Hunt
Although LA may be a concrete jungle in places, it also is home to some spectacular beaches. The city has a beautiful coastline that includes, Malibu, Santa Monica and Venice Beach. Each of these areas offer breath taking views, and ambiance. And, let’s not forget about all of the architecture sprinkled throughout the city.
If you are more of an adventurous, outdoorsy person, you need to check out some of these awesome options:
- Hiking – Malibu is an amazing place to hike!
- Skateboarding/bike riding
If you are a movie buff then Hollywood is the place for you. Not only can you check out the hollywood walk of fame, but you can explore the shops of movie memorabilia. You may even get lucky and see a celebrity stroll by.
*Note: this is one of our favorite neighborhoods for a Los Angeles Scavenger Hunt. Why? The atmosphere of this part of the city is vibrant and teaming with life, the energy of the area alone would make a great experience. Add in a scavenger hunt, and you get greatness! *
If you want to get your fill of culture, Los Angeles is the place to do it. LA is home to more Museums and Theaters than any other city in the United States. Not to mention the thousand plus murals that are painted around the city depicting and celebrating cultural diversity. Pick a museum of theatre and spend your day soaking it all in.
Be sure to arm yourself with a camera and/or smartphone while on your adventure. A picture is worth a thousand words, snap a bunch to preserve the memories and share with others.
Bored of the same old office holiday party every year. Come on, we’ve all been to at least one, and you might even be planning a holiday party for your office right now. Leave the days of sub par baked goods and awkward conversation behind. Try something more exciting that will prove to not only provide your group with a meaningful bonding experience but a fun day as well. A Holiday themed scavenger hunt could be a great way to celebrate the holidays while engaging in a stimulating activity. Follow these tips and we promise that this will be an event that your group wants to come to and doesn’t just feel obligated to attend.
Why You Should Make Your Office Party a Holiday Party Scavenger Hunt
Instead of being cooped up in the office that you work in every other day of the year, use holidays as a time for your group to get out of the office space and get active! A holiday scavenger hunt will take your group on a thrilling tour of the city and save you from having to spend another holiday party not making headway in the relationships that you are hoping to forge with one another through events such as this.
Reasons Why You Should Have a Holiday Party?
Boost creativity within your office.
- Providing your group with a few hours of fun and autonomy has the ability to raise the level of comfort that individuals feel around each other.
Raise the level of comfort among your team.
- When people feel comfortable around each other they can more easily express new ideas and thoughts.
Change the dynamic of your team.
- When working towards very large goals and projects many can start to feel as if their work is not reaping immediate effects. Providing your team with smaller and more tangible goals can leave the opportunity open for every member of your team to feel valued.
Make sure that no one is left behind.
- You may be an introvert or have team members who are less likely to collaborate and participate in events. A game that demands that every person contributes gives a chance for members of your team to contribute who may not have under different circumstances.
Celebrate the holiday with some cheerful fun!
- Give your team something to look forward to. Relish in the joyfulness of this holiday and spend the day scouring your city for clues while spreading some Christmas cheer among your team!
How to Make the Most of Your Holiday Party Scavenger Hunt
- Choose a location for your group to explore that will be decked out in holiday decorations in order to make for a fun filled holiday hunt. In the past we have planned holiday scavenger hunts in amazing locations such as Grand Central Station in NYC
- Incorporate philosophies of your organization into the challenges and tasks of the hunt in order to make for a productive experience. You want the money to spend on events such as these to ensure that your group has a great time but also that it strengthens the methods in which they will work together in the future.
- To check out some of the events that we can throw in your city or to inquire about a possible event visit our site!
This blog is brought to you by Lauren Pickens and cityHUNT
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- January 2011
- January 2000