Is your Philadelphia company in need of team building? Look no further. Your solution is: Philadelphia Scavenger Hunt. That’s right, I said Scavenger Hunt in reference to team building. There is no better way to get your team pumped up, and working better together then to get them out and exploring their city! cityHUNT has 12 years of experience creating Rockin’ Philadelphia Hunts, give us a call and see what we can do for you.
How to Create a Philadelphia Scavenger Hunt
Step 1: Identify Goals
In order to have a successful team building event you need to first establish what your goals for the event are. This is done by taking an objective look at your team to determine :
- What areas does your team need improvement on?
- What areas is your team the strongest in?
- Are there any issues that need to be resolved (i.e: Communication etc)?
Once you have identified what needs improvement and what is awesome you can determine goals based on these factors. Some example goals would be:
- Improve communication
- Get people interacting together who normally don’t
- Improve the social relationships between employees
Next you want to design the tasks in your scavenger hunt around the completion of these goals. This is where you get to be creative. Come up with tasks that get people out of their comfort zone, and require team interaction and problem solving.
Step 2: Select a Location
During your Philadelphia Scavenger Hunt you want to connect your team to their surroundings. Philadelphia is aunique city, use this to your advantage by picking a location that either:
- Has a lot of history
- Has special meaning to your company
- A majority of your team members have not been to
The location will bring extra flare to your hunt as long as you incorporate it into your scavenger hunt. Be sure to write in clues and tasks that will lead your team to interesting areas of the location.
Step 3: Combine Your Goals & Location to Create A Scavenger Hunt
Once you have your location and your goals established you have all you need to fulfill your Philadelphia Scavenger Hunts needs! In creating the hunt you want to make sure you:
- Have enough tasks to fill the time allotted for the team building activity
- Have a mix of location based tasks and team building based tasks dependent of your goals
- Include some tasks purely for entertainment and enjoyment to get your team smiling
- Make sure you write down the scavenger hunt and instructions so you can distribute to the teams
Step 4: Proper Follow up From the event
How will you know if your event achieved the goals that you wanted? By evaluating the end result of course! Here are a few of our recommendations on event follow up:
- At the end of the event have a debriefing where everyone can talk about what they learned, what the enjoyed, disliked and share funny stories from the event
- Have you employees complete a survey about their feelings of topics you feel are of importance to the team building experience, before the event. Have them fill out the same survey after the event, and compare the answers to look for improvements
- If possible, observe your employees behaviors and interactions after the event, take note of any changes
Follow these steps and you are well on your way to having an amazing Philadelphia Scavenger Hunt event! If you want to be adventurous you could take your team out of your city and have an event in completely new surroundings. cityHUNT offers scavenger hunts all over the United States, and internationally.
What is more excited than getting Married? The Bachelorette Party of course! We have all done the typical pub crawl, booze cruise type of Bachelorette Parties. Spice up your party in an unexpected way by giving your guest and Bachelorette a completely unique experience. Turn your Bachelorette party into a Scavenger Hunt. They are not as hard to plan as you might think, it just takes extreme attention to detail and a lot of time. If you do not have the time to devote to planning, or just want someone to pamper you and do the planning for you, cityHUNT can provide you with a rockin’ Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt!
4 Steps to a Fantastic Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt
Step 1: Select a Date and Send out Invites
- Select a date far enough out to allow for proper planning. (We recommend at least 1 month depending on how busy you are
- Send out invitations ASAP so you can get the proper RSVP numbers to tell the bars you you will be going to
- Lastly, you want to tell all of your guests that you will be asking them for participation in customizing your event
Step 2: Customization
What makes a bachelorette scavenger hunt so unique is that it can be made to be ALL about the bachelorette. We highly recommend customizing the clues for the scavenger hunt to be fun clues about the bachelorette, fiance, and her bridal party. This way she gets to feel like she is the princess of the party, and everyone gets to learn more about the happy couple and each other than they typically would.
Step 3: Scouting Bar Locations
You want to make sure that you properly scout locations that you plan on going to during the scavenger hunt. When selecting bars you may want to:
- Consider if the bar has a cover. This could get pricey for those in your party. You can also call ahead and see if the bar will waive the cover, or reduce it for you because you are a bachelorette party
- Pick bars that do not have a long wait to get into. Having a long wait can kill the flow of a scavenger hunt.
- Make sure the bar has the ambiance you want for your night
- Pick at least one bar the bachelorette is sure to love!
- Make sure the bars are open at the time you want to go for your party
- Make sure that the bar can accommodate a group of your size
Step 4: Be Safe and Smart
A bachelorette scavenger hunt isn’t going to be any fun if it turns into chaos. Be sure to have at least one person who stays sober. This way they can ensure:
- No one gets lost
- Everyone stays on the scavenger hunt path, that way no one ends up in undesirable neighborhoods
- Everyone gets home safely
Remember the most important things about planning a Bachelorette scavenger hunt is to make sure the Bachelorette has the time of her life and to ensure the safety of the group. Take some time out to think if you have the resources to provide this for the party. If you do, have at it! If you don’t there are always the Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt expertise of cityHUNT just waiting to help you plan!
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- January 2011
- January 2000