What is more excited than getting Married? The Bachelorette Party of course! We have all done the typical pub crawl, booze cruise type of Bachelorette Parties. Spice up your party in an unexpected way by giving your guest and Bachelorette a completely unique experience. Turn your Bachelorette party into a Scavenger Hunt. They are not as hard to plan as you might think, it just takes extreme attention to detail and a lot of time. If you do not have the time to devote to planning, or just want someone to pamper you and do the planning for you, cityHUNT can provide you with a rockin’ Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt!
4 Steps to a Fantastic Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt
Step 1: Select a Date and Send out Invites
- Select a date far enough out to allow for proper planning. (We recommend at least 1 month depending on how busy you are
- Send out invitations ASAP so you can get the proper RSVP numbers to tell the bars you you will be going to
- Lastly, you want to tell all of your guests that you will be asking them for participation in customizing your event
Step 2: Customization
What makes a bachelorette scavenger hunt so unique is that it can be made to be ALL about the bachelorette. We highly recommend customizing the clues for the scavenger hunt to be fun clues about the bachelorette, fiance, and her bridal party. This way she gets to feel like she is the princess of the party, and everyone gets to learn more about the happy couple and each other than they typically would.
Step 3: Scouting Bar Locations
You want to make sure that you properly scout locations that you plan on going to during the scavenger hunt. When selecting bars you may want to:
- Consider if the bar has a cover. This could get pricey for those in your party. You can also call ahead and see if the bar will waive the cover, or reduce it for you because you are a bachelorette party
- Pick bars that do not have a long wait to get into. Having a long wait can kill the flow of a scavenger hunt.
- Make sure the bar has the ambiance you want for your night
- Pick at least one bar the bachelorette is sure to love!
- Make sure the bars are open at the time you want to go for your party
- Make sure that the bar can accommodate a group of your size
Step 4: Be Safe and Smart
A bachelorette scavenger hunt isn’t going to be any fun if it turns into chaos. Be sure to have at least one person who stays sober. This way they can ensure:
- No one gets lost
- Everyone stays on the scavenger hunt path, that way no one ends up in undesirable neighborhoods
- Everyone gets home safely
Remember the most important things about planning a Bachelorette scavenger hunt is to make sure the Bachelorette has the time of her life and to ensure the safety of the group. Take some time out to think if you have the resources to provide this for the party. If you do, have at it! If you don’t there are always the Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt expertise of cityHUNT just waiting to help you plan!