jetBlue – Terms & Conditions
Travel Valid For
Round-Trip Origin/Destination: Any City to Any City
3/10/2012 to 8/25/2012
The jetBlue tickets will be distributed in the form of a redeemable letter voucher
Terms and Conditions:
All travel must be booked and flown within the valid dates above. Redeemed travel is subject to availability and seats may not be available on all flights. Certain blackout dates may apply and travel may be capacity controlled. The letter is transferable; however, at no time may it be purchased, sold, bartered, or otherwise exchanged for value without prior consent from JetBlue. The letter cannot be sold or traded on auction websites. Passengers are subject and entitled to all provisions of JetBlue’s Contract of Carriage, except denied boarding compensation. Redeemed travel is not eligible for TrueBlue points. Fees, taxes, surcharges, and/or service charges are the responsibility of the passenger. Redemption of the letter at a JetBlue Airways airport ticket counter is not allowed. Loss of authorization number and PIN cannot be replaced. Letter may be redeemed only for travel on JetBlue-operated flights. Not available for use on any partner airlines or in connection with JetBlue Getaways Vacation Packages.
To Redeem the jetBlue letter these steps must be taken:
1. Call 1 (800) JETBLUE and ask to be transferred to Crew Support.
2. Inform the agent that you’d like to redeem a travel authorization letter.
3. Provide the Authorization Number and PIN listed above.
4. A major credit card may be required to cover any applicable taxes.
5. You are not required to bring the letter to the airport; however, we recommend you keep a copy for your records. Once your travel has been confirmed, you will be issued a JetBlue Confirmation number and itinerary. Remember, JetBlue is a ticketless airline.
For Changes or Cancellations:
Call 1 (800) JETBLUE and ask to be transferred to Crew Support. Have your JetBlue Confirmation number available. Once the letter has been redeemed and you have booked your flight for travel within the valid dates above, JetBlue Airways change/cancel policies will apply: There is a $100 change/cancel fee. Customers who “no-show” or do not cancel at least two hours prior to departure will forfeit their reservation.